Author Topic: Just recieved this....Free Registration  (Read 59489 times)

Offline JasonTX

• FAN REACTION: +112/-58
Re: Just recieved this....Free Registration
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2010, 10:39:04 PM »
Well I think I am telling the truth with out all the name calling, can you hear me MR ARBITRATOR. Yes, it is a hard decision for you young guys who haven't been around or a part of the Good Ole boy crew system. I love this game and so does everyone else on this site or we wouldn't waste the time to post. The friendships I have made not only through my chapter but throughout the state and beyond are priceless. I know its a hard decision, but like everything else in life, change isn't always bad (except OBAMA). Just don't think for a minute we can't all be replaced, even mama taught us better than that. Life goes on!!!!!

Who is going to represent you if you are called to Austin for something that is out of your control?  Who will the UIL side with?  You just won't get a fair deal with someone who exists only to take care of the schools.  TASO may have had some problems in the past as well as some not so good leaders but at least we have had a vote in putting them in that position.  You've had every oppurtunity to run for a position to be a leader in TASO, but instead you fire shots at those who did.  Instead of firing those shots, maybe you should thank them for at least attempting to represent you regardless of how good or bad they did.   

ornery1

« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2010, 10:55:28 PM »
Instead of firing those shots, maybe you should thank them for at least attempting to represent you regardless of how good or bad they did.   

Jason you are right, thanks guys for pushing me to the UIL.

Offline Mark Liggett

• FAN REACTION: +1/-0
    • Austin Football TASO
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2010, 11:36:02 PM »
Jason you are right, thanks guys for pushing me to the UIL.

No one pushed you, you were there when you logged in....that simple yet inefficient tactic of lodging a post up there with a good one liner in an effort to make it seem to others that you have been "persuaded" is obsolete.

Offline Mark Liggett

• Austin Football TASO
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2010, 11:45:26 PM »
I know its a hard decision, but like everything else in life, change isn't always bad (except OBAMA).

You couldn't have made a more perfect example with that quote...  I will say that yes, it is ok to stand up and say that sometimes change is bad, I don't need a 2008 election result to convince me of that.

ornery1

« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2010, 12:13:27 AM »
You couldn't have made a more perfect example with that quote...  I will say that yes, it is ok to stand up and say that sometimes change is bad, I don't need a 2008 election result to convince me of that.

Nobody is trying to get a reaction from you. This is TEXAS and we don't need liberal honyoks coming in to our board and tellin us how they feel
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 08:37:22 AM by ornery1 »

Offline Arbitrator

• Chief Manor Road Pig Poker
  • FAN REACTION: +7/-10
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2010, 12:23:54 AM »
Well I think I am telling the truth with out all the name calling, can you hear me MR ARBITRATOR. Yes, it is a hard decision for you young guys who haven't been around or a part of the Good Ole boy crew system. I love this game and so does everyone else on this site or we wouldn't waste the time to post. The friendships I have made not only through my chapter but throughout the state and beyond are priceless. I know its a hard decision, but like everything else in life, change isn't always bad (except OBAMA). Just don't think for a minute we can't all be replaced, even mama taught us better than that. Life goes on!!!!!
Well let me put it to you this way. I will put my resume up against 90% of all Texas High School officials. I have been there and done that and I'm gonna do more. I have worked all the big games not only locally but multiple state championships, semi-finals, quarter finals. Worked all the big stadiums Texas Stadium, Cowboys Stadium, Astrodome, Reliant, Memorial, Kyle Field, Alamodome, Rock Pile, HEB, UT Arlington, UTEP, Jones Stadium just to name a few. Not bragging, I've paid my dues, worked hard and have the experience. I have been a part of SFOA (remember the patches and leggings before 1 piece socks, I do) and TASO and now want to be a part of the UIL. TASO has been a mess for years and it is hard to get the sh*t back in the goat but they are trying like hell now that they know it is probably too late. I'm not going to name names but a lot of the former leadership and ex officio's are probably to blame as well as THE GOOD OLE BOY SYSTEM. But those days are over. Thank God.

^flag

Well, Ornery! I, for one, am most impressed! It is apparent that you have had the opportunity to pitch peanuts in an awful lot of big-time high school football venues statewide! But if I guessed correctly, you either paid the going rate for an admission ticket or I'd say that someone in your local leadership was responsible for getting you to those games because I don't really think that you got there due to anything remotely in your ability or intelligence makeup! Your exodus from TASO to the UIL is most welcome because I wouldn't really want anyone of your stature representing TASO in any shape, form, or fashion.

I sincerely wish you the very best over there on Manor Road, where politics runs rampant and ability is solely determined by who you know and whose apples habitually get polished well! You'll fit right in over there and and can be the handmaiden for both the  tiphat: Good UIL Dr. and his  :!# Dancing Monkey! After all, the places they can send you off to absolutely know no bounds! And then when they finally get around to kicking your butt without any kind of due process, then you can always go back online and tell all of us exactly how badly you were mistreated by them!  z^
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 09:29:52 AM by arbitrator »

Offline Mark Liggett

• Austin Football TASO
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2010, 12:26:47 AM »
Nobody is trying to get a reaction from your dumb BUTT middle dumb f*ck egypt BUTT. This is TEXAS and we don't or need any liberal honyoks coming in to our board and tellin us how they feel

Pahahahahaha..... "liberal honyoks"????  you couldn't be more off.... kind of like standing on the 35 when everyone else is on the 18 yd line looking at you with that deer in the head light look.  

I didn't post this to get a reaction, i posted it as a reaction to yours.  You've obviously made your decision, I merely commented on it.  But it is nice to show the rest of the viewers your true side by the egregious comments you made.

Good talk,

Offline TXMike

• FAN REACTION: +229/-265
  • When you quit learning you quit living
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2010, 05:45:55 AM »
  You've had every oppurtunity to run for a position to be a leader in TASO, but instead you fire shots at those who did.    

You are making the assumption that he was not a "leader" at some point who then lost that role for reasons that may have HACKED him off.

Offline TxGrayhat

• FAN REACTION: +15/-4
  • T.A.S.O
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2010, 06:57:21 AM »
Nobody is trying to get a reaction from your dumb BUTT middle dumb f*ck egypt BUTT. This is TEXAS and we don't or need any liberal honyoks coming in to our board and tellin us how they feel

^flag
This comment is uncalled for, unprofessional and juvenile. Debate does not have to revert to name calling. This board needs a moderator. They gave us the state specific site mainly because of this taso uil thing. To debate and talk freely however that does not give any of us the right to deliver a profanity laden response. If you feel you need to do that send it in a private message or meet up behind the Tasty Freeze and settle man to man.

Just my opinion
If you don't see the Football Don't Blow the Whistle!!!

Offline TXMike

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2010, 07:09:51 AM »
No moderator needed.  Everyone is an adult here and capable of making their own decisions about how to respond to what they see.  No need for a censor. 

It is great when we get to see someone's true colors.

Offline Welpe

• FAN REACTION: +28/-11
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2010, 07:17:54 AM »

What was that you were saying Bout name calling again?

Offline TxGrayhat

• T.A.S.O
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2010, 07:18:26 AM »
I guess your right. Just rubbed me the wrong way.

Offline TXMike

« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2010, 07:24:53 AM »
Are you sure you are in Texas? ?  ?  Suggesting a "meetup" behind the Tastee Freeze instead of the DQ?   Very un-Texan!!    ;D

Offline Etref

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +85/-28
  • " I don't make the rules coach!"
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2010, 07:39:47 AM »
Are you sure you are in Texas? ?  ?  Suggesting a "meetup" behind the Tastee Freeze instead of the DQ?   Very un-Texan!!    ;D

Yeah but his boss would kill him for mentioning DQ ( their competition)!!!!!!! ;D
" I don't make the rules coach!"

Offline TxGrayhat

• T.A.S.O
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2010, 07:40:24 AM »
Yeah... I was trying to be neutral.. LOL   I work for Whataburger-- so i am not allowed to use the "D" word.. pi1eOn

Cooter

« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2010, 07:46:46 AM »

This ain't a Texas board Skippy - It belongs to one person who allows us to post - keep up the posts like that and we will all be kicked off - Jeez

rickref

« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2010, 07:53:28 AM »
Well let me put it to you this way. I will put my resume up against 90% of all Texas High School officials. I have been there and done that and I'm gonna do more. I have worked all the big games not only locally but multiple state championships, semi-finals, quarter finals. Worked all the big stadiums Texas Stadium, Cowboys Stadium, Astrodome, Reliant, Memorial, Kyle Field, Alamodome, Rock Pile, HEB, UT Arlington, UTEP, Jones Stadium just to name a few. Not bragging, I've paid my dues, worked hard and have the experience. I have been a part of SFOA (remember the patches and leggings before 1 piece socks, I do) and TASO and now want to be a part of the UIL. TASO has been a mess for years and it is hard to get the sh*t back in the goat but they are trying like hell now that they know it is probably too late. I'm not going to name names but a lot of the former leadership and ex officio's are probably to blame as well as THE GOOD OLE BOY SYSTEM. But those days are over. Thank God.

Sounds like the Good Ole Boys treated you well with games in those locations.

Offline Arbitrator

• Chief Manor Road Pig Poker
  • FAN REACTION: +7/-10
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2010, 09:37:06 AM »

This ain't a Texas board Skippy - It belongs to one person who allows us to post - keep up the posts like that and we will all be kicked off - Jeez

^flag

Hey, Coot! Ornery is just a prime example of the folks that you'd find yourself associating with over at the UIL. Refreshing thought, isn't it!    z^

Cooter

« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2010, 10:06:02 AM »

^flag

Hey, Coot! Ornery is just a prime example of the folks that you'd find yourself associating with over at the UIL. Refreshing thought, isn't it!    z^

Man I sure hope not Arbitrator!  But - there's usually one (or two) in every crowd.  Have a great day. 

Offline TxSkyBolt

• FAN REACTION: +45/-46
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2010, 12:36:09 PM »
Doc,

what photo did you use in your 'registration'?

JVG

« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2010, 12:46:05 PM »
Doc,

I believe it was the bikini cut, tight fitting version that was posted a few years ago. ;D

Offline Etref

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +85/-28
  • " I don't make the rules coach!"
« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2010, 12:46:57 PM »
Doc,

Yours                                    LOL
" I don't make the rules coach!"

Offline TXMike

« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2010, 12:48:28 PM »
Doc,

i believe it was the crew photo of him with his 2 "flanks"

Offline TexDoc

• FAN REACTION: +98/-26
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2010, 12:55:25 PM »
Holy Toledo!!!!!

Offline TXMike

« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2010, 12:57:34 PM »
See what happens when you play hookie from one of my clinics?   ?  I have spies everywhere!