Author Topic: Game Watch  (Read 30345 times)

Offline JugglingReferee

• FAN REACTION: +40/-15
  • Ἰησοῦς Χριστός, Θεοῦ Υἱός, Σωτήρ
Re: Game Watch
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2010, 02:31:17 PM »
Yikes...I've never been accused of being cheap when it comes to buying officiating equipment but I think I'll just stick with my Timex Ironman.

I've been using an Ironman for about 10 years.  It works great.

Offline GoodScout

• FAN REACTION: +9/-9
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2010, 03:10:25 PM »
http://www.refkit.co.uk/

Casio may have stopped production after the WC in 2006, but there are plenty available in the UK.  Since it's designed for soccer, I doubt many US companies will carry them. 

In stock and ready to ship.  88 bucks US with shipping and currency exchange.  Not cheap, but Refkit is a legit company and you can get one right away.

The reason so many European vendors don't ship international is due to fraud.  The above link is Refkit's alternate site for international ordering.

The countdown timer with vibrating alarm is hard to beat for anyone keeping the play clock on the field.  I love that watch and ordered an extra for "just in case" they do become hard to find. 

If you want to price shop, go to Amazon UK, check the 3rd party suppliers, and inquire whether they have an international order site.

Hope this helps...... 

I have one of these and I LOVE it. Worth trying to find.

Dommer1

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2010, 10:13:35 AM »
Yikes...I've never been accused of being cheap when it comes to buying officiating equipment but I think I'll just stick with my Timex Ironman.

Not cheap, true. But I've been looking for the perfect watch for 18 years now. This won't be the perfect watch, but I like the features. And with the RFT-100, I think I'm pretty well covered when it comes to on-field timing.

Now, if they could only combine the features of those two watches into one...