Author Topic: Incorrect Test Answers  (Read 3613 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Legacy Zebra

  • *
  • Posts: 1035
  • FAN REACTION: +56/-11
Incorrect Test Answers
« on: July 01, 2021, 11:27:31 AM »
Is there a way to submit questions that have incorrect answers on the TASO test? I know we have at least a couple people involved in the testing process that post (or at least used to post) on the board.

Offline JasonTX

  • *
  • Posts: 3002
  • FAN REACTION: +114/-59
Re: Incorrect Test Answers
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 03:30:36 PM »
Is there a way to submit questions that have incorrect answers on the TASO test? I know we have at least a couple people involved in the testing process that post (or at least used to post) on the board.
Send to me....that's the fastest.   I'll PM my email.