Author Topic: Play Clock refresher needed...  (Read 3886 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Official_21

  • *
  • Posts: 351
  • FAN REACTION: +9/-0
  • What on earth have I gotten myself into???
Play Clock refresher needed...
« on: August 23, 2021, 05:34:09 AM »
Since the new season is almost upon us, I need a refresher on setting the play clock in the following situations:

On a team timeout or an offensive player injury/helmet off, regardless if the latter is taken by A or B, the play clock is set to 25 secs.

Play clock is set to 40 secs on a defensive player injury/helmet off.

Just making sure I got these down before my first game on Thursday  tiphat:



Offline dammitbobby

  • *
  • Posts: 1785
  • FAN REACTION: +40/-12
  • Exceed the standard... or don't do the job
Re: Play Clock refresher needed...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 08:23:21 AM »
Since the new season is almost upon us, I need a refresher on setting the play clock in the following situations:

On a team timeout or an offensive player injury/helmet off, regardless if the latter is taken by A or B, the play clock is set to 25 secs. Correct on team timeouts, and A's helmet coming off, I think you meant former, not latter? 

Play clock is set to 40 secs on a defensive player injury/helmet off.  As long as there are no penalties involved.

Just making sure I got these down before my first game on Thursday  tiphat:




Offline Official_21

  • *
  • Posts: 351
  • FAN REACTION: +9/-0
  • What on earth have I gotten myself into???
Re: Play Clock refresher needed...
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 01:47:12 PM »
Yes indeed, I meant former.

That's what I get for running out of coffee and drinking tea on a Monday morning 🤣😂