Author Topic: 2018 CCA Manual  (Read 659 times)

Offline ilyazhito

• FAN REACTION: +1/-5
  • Without officials... it is only recess.
2018 CCA Manual
« on: May 09, 2018, 04:23:33 PM »
I've seen instructions on how to download the CCA Manual for smartphones, tablets, etc. (download the app, enter the email one uses to log in to the NCAA Football Arbiter hub), but has the 2018 Manual been released yet, in hard copy, for people who are not (yet) CFO Arbiter members? I've checked the Referee Magazine website, but the most current edition that they have in stock is the 2017 edition (for crews of 5 or 6, the 7/8 man edition sold out some time ago). I've had to make do with the Southern California College Football Officials Association 2017 manual, and various 7-man resources from different high school organizations, such as the CIF, and I don't know how well the mechanics there transfer to CCA, especially for the deep positions (F/S/B).

I'd like to know, so that I can use the manual (and any future updates) for any semi-pro games, high school playoff assignments (eventually, DC uses 7-man in the playoffs), or college tryouts/camps in the next few years.

Offline bossman72

• FAN REACTION: +65/-22
Re: 2018 CCA Manual
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 07:44:34 AM »
No, those usually go out with the welcome packets in late June / early July.

I don't think there's any major changes at all for 7-man, so you'll probably be good with the 2017 manual if you want to get that.