Author Topic: It's Friday...  (Read 4966 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ElvisLives

  • *
  • Posts: 4633
  • FAN REACTION: +188/-188
  • The rules are there if you need them.
It's Friday...
« on: October 05, 2018, 09:42:29 AM »
Everybody, go out and have a great game tonight.  Its not about us - it is about the players and the game.  Do them both justice.

Robert

Offline backjudge85

  • Moderator
  • ***
  • Posts: 132
  • FAN REACTION: +10/-3
Re: It's Friday...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 09:55:26 AM »
Dilly, Dilly.

Well said!!!

Offline baylor_prospectref

  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • FAN REACTION: +0/-0
  • Without officials... it is only recess.
Re: It's Friday...
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 12:23:59 PM »
Still training but I can't wait for the day that I can ref a game on Friday!

Offline JasonTX

  • *
  • Posts: 3002
  • FAN REACTION: +114/-59
Re: It's Friday...
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 01:32:49 PM »
Still training but I can't wait for the day that I can ref a game on Friday!

I hope you have hooked up with a crew and will be going out tonight with them to observe.  I took the night off but I will be going to watch a crew tonight to observe.  I have been doing this half as long as some of the posters here (18 years) and even they will tell you that you will learn a ton by just going and watching so that's why I am going.  Whenever you have reached a point that you are no longer learning, that is the point you need to retire. 

Offline ElvisLives

  • *
  • Posts: 4633
  • FAN REACTION: +188/-188
  • The rules are there if you need them.
Got lightninged out...
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 09:33:42 PM »
Dang.  Never got started.  Lightning around 1 hour before scheduled game time, so management cleared stands and field, and, 3 hours later, conditions never improved, so they canceled the game.  All primed and ready, but not too be.  That’s OK.  This area needs the rain.

We’ll re-load and go again next Friday.  Hope all went well for everyone else.

Robert