Author Topic: Million Dollar Idea  (Read 166 times)

Offline centexsports

• FAN REACTION: +5/-8
Million Dollar Idea
« on: March 25, 2020, 03:12:35 PM »
First, if anybody does this, I want a piece of the action.

Have you ever been to a sporting event and saw the crowd playing with a beach ball?   I propose that a beach ball be made to look like the coronavirus.  Then when we beat this thing, everybody buys a coronavirus beach ball for the games.   Sell them for $20 apiece.  50,000 balls later and presto, $1,000,000.

Second:  I would hate to have been the one making the calls that the President and his team have had to make (I would make them if I was President just like I do on Friday nights).   So my recommendation, put a supercomputer in the CDC with AI.   It crunches the numbers and BOOM, here is the path forward.   You will never please everybody and you do it strictly by the numbers (just like MLB does).   

Projection for the first AI printout.  Limit all metropolitan areas to 500,000 (that way they can spread out).  Just like baseball, move the players to the best position with a shift.   By the AI choosing, all east coast people to move are put in Ala, Louisiana, Miss and West Texas.  All west coast are moved to Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Montana.   Everybody else N Dakota, S Dakota and Alaska.