Author Topic: Am I the only one or am I missing something?  (Read 4275 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Official_21

  • *
  • Posts: 351
  • FAN REACTION: +9/-0
  • What on earth have I gotten myself into???
Am I the only one or am I missing something?
« on: August 20, 2021, 07:46:20 AM »
In submitting my schedule request for the upcoming football season, I have noticed that there are hardly any Thursday games down in Houston.
Majority of the games are on Friday/Saturday here in Houston.

Is this the case for other chapters as well or is it just me missing something?

Offline JDM

  • *
  • Posts: 359
  • FAN REACTION: +5/-4
Re: Am I the only one or am I missing something?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 11:46:17 AM »
The Houston Chapter has boat-load of games on Thursdays, both SV and Var. I, personally, have only one Thursday open over 11 weeks. All one has to do to see exactly how many there are is to Xref the games in ZW.

Offline Official_21

  • *
  • Posts: 351
  • FAN REACTION: +9/-0
  • What on earth have I gotten myself into???
Re: Am I the only one or am I missing something?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 01:23:11 PM »
The Houston Chapter has boat-load of games on Thursdays, both SV and Var. I, personally, have only one Thursday open over 11 weeks. All one has to do to see exactly how many there are is to Xref the games in ZW.
Unfortunately, I don't do on field officiating. I am an auxiliary official. Run the clocks most of the time.

After further research, I did manage to find two games to fill my schedule, just waiting for them to get assigned now.

Offline Etref

  • Administrator
  • ***
  • Posts: 2423
  • FAN REACTION: +88/-29
  • " I don't make the rules coach!"
Re: Am I the only one or am I missing something?
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 04:52:41 PM »
 Chapter specific information which can be obtained via chapter
" I don't make the rules coach!"