Author Topic: Bluechip Allstar game  (Read 6700 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Coby

  • *
  • Posts: 283
  • FAN REACTION: +24/-72
Bluechip Allstar game
« on: January 20, 2011, 02:26:32 PM »

I would like to do a Refstripes members crew for this game (Mainly because my crew is busy with newborns).  I realize it is on the same day as the crew mixer, but we can make it work.  Also anyone else from across the Refstripes Universe that would like to fill in feel free to email me cobyrhoden@comcast.net.  This is a volunteer assignment.  But what else is there to officiate in the end of January (Besides the Superbowl).  I have done it the past 2 years, they feed you and give you shirts.  Plus you can hang out with all of TASO houston afterwards at the crew mixer.



Hi Coby,


Thanks for officiating the game again. Best wishes on the combine (you're doing a very good thing for so many students). Here' the information on the game:


Event: Blue Chip Senior Bowl
Date: Sunday, January 30 at 3pm, Delmar Stadium
Coaches: South, Gary Dunham, Kashmere; North, Brandon Carpenter, Tarkington


Thanks,


David

refereebrent

  • Guest
Re: Bluechip Allstar game
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 04:50:53 PM »
Hey Coby
We were not planning on going to the miser this year anyway.
I just sent you an email. Myself and my guys would love to do it.
Brent

Offline Welpe

  • *
  • Posts: 1860
  • FAN REACTION: +28/-11
Re: Bluechip Allstar game
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 07:07:34 PM »
Coby, if Brent's crew doesn't end up working the game, I'd love to help out.

Monty