Waitin' to hear how my friend, Arbitrator weighs in.
Haven't heard from him lately.
Betcha he got on one of those exotic cruises to the Med
or he's busy watching and counting as his big stock portfolio skies upward 

Correct...Wrong... and Wrong!
Correct in that you haven't heard from me as I just got back from hobnobing with barristers. Wrong... that wasn't me on the Mediterreanean cruise ship that went aground, when
HoustonUmp, stumbled to the starboard side and caused that ship to list. Wrong... even at 13,000, my stock portfolio is a joke. But thanks for thinking of me
rsquare, cause I know that
HoustonUmp would never ever do that! Can't wait until he works for my crew again! He'll get some exercise!
Regarding the TASO football points change, I cannot help but feel that this change should put everybody on the same footing. Granted, the major metropolitan chapters, strictly as a matter of logistics, will continue to dominate the vast number of those games/points because they are physically located in the population centers. Historically speaking, there have been changes made over the years that was done to cap the points of the larger chapters and try to make the smaller chapters more equivalent. The only thing I wish they would do is to go back to giving 1/4 points to the D5's, D4's and D3's for peanut games, as that would be beneficial to the young people doing those.
Whether or not this change was implemented does not detract from the fact that we are/will be very top-heavy with D1's in a very short period of time. And a couple of years from now, we'll be visiting about busting D1 up into a "super-division." I can already see it coming!
